If you are planning a wedding with a vintage theme or style you will be keen to have entertainment to match and in Vintage Roots we believe we have the perfect live music option.
Vintage Roots perform a brilliant live set of covers of popular songs in a vintage folk rock Mumford & Sons style, with upright bass, acoustic guitar, banjo, drums, keyboards and male and female lead vocals!
The five professional musicians in the band have performed on TV/radio and at major UK and European Festivals in their own right and have now come together to form one of the most exciting live function bands for hire in the UK!
For wedding bookings Vintage Roots provide:
- Professional 5-piece vintage-theme party band, featuring double bass, banjo and male & female lead vocals
- 2 x 60 minute live sets - 1 x vintage folk-style & 1 x electric indie/rock/pop
- Excellent repertoire of the best modern and classic dance floor fillers
- Professional PA and stage lighting
- Bespoke pre-mixed disco before and after live sets
- Your choice of first dance or special request performed
- PAT certified equipment and Public Liability Insurance (required by venue)
- Dedicated booking manager on hand throughout the booking and planning process
Vintage Roots also offer the following add-ons:
- 60 minute live lounge-style acoustic duo set (female vocals & guitar) - perfect for your drinks reception or during dinner
- Band member to DJ live
Vintage Roots are based in Hampshire and available for vintage weddings in Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Dorset, London and further afield in the UK.
For a vintage wedding entertainment alternative please see 1940s female vocal trio The Harmonettes!
Vintage Roots are managed by the UK's leading live Wedding Entertainment supplier, Tailored Entertainment. For more information call Tailored Entertainment on 0845 094 1911. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.